“We’re sourcers, not sourcerers.” – Jackye Clayton
Sourcing sounds a little bit like sorcery, and in some ways they can be a little bit similar. Good sourcing is a mix of skills, habits, and tools. We’ve never really practiced the dark arts, but sorcery seems like a good mix of stuff too.
Every talent acquisition process commences with sourcing, and yet oddly a lot of TA pros lack the proper sourcing skill set. NO MORE!
We’ve got two industry experts bringing you the best of THEIR knowledge, live.
Get ready to learn:
- Top 5 favorite Boolean hacks
- Top 3 most effective productivity hacks
- Biggest reasons why research doesn’t realize ROI
- How to track, measure, and evaluate everything without losing your mind
- Why you don’t get respect at your organization
- When to GSD and when to delegate
- Staying close to the money / first things first
- Our 2 most important rules to source by
And as always, lots more.
This webinar is tips, tricks, hacks, and, heck … in the words of Stefan … this webinar has evvvvvvvverything.
Come through if you’d like to become a better sourcer as the fall hiring season gets ramped up.
Jer Langhans, Co-Founder, Paired Sourcing
Jer has over 15 years sourcing experience at companies like Cisco, Microsoft, EA, Disney, Starbucks, and Expedia. He’s blessed with a lovely wife and 2 amazing kids. Jer loves doing Triathlons and boating, too.
Connect on LinkedIn