DOWNLOAD BONUS MATERIALS HERE: Shally’s Favorite Tools
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.
Shally Steckerl, AKA “The Father of Sourcing” and Founder of the The Sourcing Institute Foundation
…is bringing the MOTHERLOAD (yep, we did that on purpose) of proven sourcing hacks.
Give him 60 minutes, and he’ll go through what works & what doesn’t, and you’ll go home with a plethora of shortcuts up your sleeve.
- 5 Sourcing Hacks that Don’t Work
- 10 THAT DO.
We like straightforward.
But first, let’s play a game.
*No cash prizes. Sorry.
Ten of these…
…are simple, amazingly effective sourcing hacks that increase your productivity, but five of them are a complete time suck.
Can you tell which ones are which?
- You can get all the leads you need in just 10 minutes a day using this sourcing platform
- The best keywords for any search are job title, company names, jargon and location
- Boolean Strings and nested logic beat Forced Phrases and natural language
- Don’t click until you have 10 pages of results and at least 10% are viable
- You can search the entire internet with search engines
- Using -jobs is an effective way to eliminate job postings from your Google search results
- You can find most LinkedIn profiles though Bing without even having a LinkedIn account
- Use negative keywords to filter out all the bad results
- With LinkedIn Recruiter you can find anyone on LinkedIn
- Google is better than Bing for scraping public LinkedIn profiles
- Hyper-personalize your outreach to improve response rates
- A 40 percent response rate is the best you can do
- Nobody uses email anymore that why you should send LinkedIn InMails
- Free Chrome extensions give you people’s email address from LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Referrals are the best source of hire
How you doing over there?
Still guessing? Need to phone a friend?
It’s not easy, and that’s okay. We get you.
That’s the whole point of this webinar.
Join Shally to find out which ones are click bait from fake self-proclaimed experts and which are legit… and how to tell them apart next time!
Watch Shally lead the force at RecruitingDaily’s #HRTX to learn why he’s (literally) The Father of Sourcing
See you on the webinar?