5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board
Too many unqualified job applicants. Poor candidate pipeline. High cost-per-hire. Lack of employer brand awareness. All of these are issue that recruiters and the like face daily. We aren’t hanging paper tabs up and asking people to take a piece and call the number, right? While some might find this amusing others don’t.
Sound familiar? Sixty-eight percent recruiters say they are dissatisfied with the boards they are currently using to post open jobs and recruit talent to their organizations, based on a recent Glassdoor survey.
If this describes your talent acquisition temperament, it may be time for a change! Join Glassdoor and Recruiting Blogs for our upcoming live session “5 Steps to Selecting the Right Job Board,” where we’ll explore how to:
- Define criticalboards needs vs. “nice-to-haves” using declarative statements
- Create a vendor scorecard to help refine your board choices
- Research solutions by sourcing trials, freemium offers and case studies
- Gather competitive intel and ROI metrics to justify your choices
- Select the right board then measure and track results
Susan Underwood, Manager of Talent Acquisition , Glassdoor
Susan is responsible for all technical and non-technical hiring at Glassdoor and has more than 10 years experience in Talent Acquisition.
Connect on LinkedIn
Julie Brown, Talent Analytics Acquisition and Analytics Manager, Glassdoor
Julie Brown is the Talent Acquisition & Analytics Manager at Glassdoor and has over 10 years of experience in talent acquisition, HR & recruiting operations.