Straight to the Source
Sarah Goldberg (She/Her), Sourcing Engagement Lead at Objective Paradigm, owns the master-list of sourcing hacks. 2020 has thrown us some curveballs but we’ve learned a lot, and we’re still sourcing! Sarah has agreed to share what you need to fill your toolbox for the rest of the year.
This means live training, take-home materials, and open Q&A.
(Please enjoy this hilarious but totally unrelated GIF)
Simple. Sarah is going to show you things you actually need to know when sourcing. No BS.
What this is:
- Time-Saving tricks that will make your life and your job easier and more fun. Plaintext.
What this isn’t:
- Pointless, waste-of-space tools and extensions that make you question what it is you’re really doing with your life and toss your laptop through the window.
Yeah. Don’t do that, okay?
Take a deep breath.
Here’s a taste of the takeaways:
- Remote work survival kits
- How to look for people, not candidates
- X-ray searches & how URLs actually work
- How does data scraping add value, and how do you actually do it?
- Build your own boolean library with a free spreadsheet.
- Editing tools (yes, you need these)
- How do you validate your outreach?
- Chrome extensions (plus when to use each one and when not to)
- Useful templates for…ha. You have to join to find out.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Last but not least, the one free tool Sarah cannot source without.
- Your brain
- A pat on the back for committing to an incredibly valuable learning session that will fill your toolbox with tried and true sourcing hacks, tips, and tricks.
We’ll do the rest.
See you there.
Sarah Goldberg, Sourcing & Engagement Lead, Objective Paradigm
Sarah leverages data, research, and a little bit of "sourcery" to find the right candidates, processes, and tools for my clients. She also organizes Chicago's Queer Tech Club, and sits on the advisory councils for SourceCon and TechRecruit.
Connect on LinkedIn