The Recruitment Funnel is a Myth.
We know this may be a shock to hear, but we’re not asking you to throw out your funnel-shaped screen savers or fall into talent crisis mode.
We’re just asking you to forget about this awful funnel analogy for 60 minutes and learn something new.
You don’t need a funnel – you need a lead nurturing system that leverages every step of the process and actually works.
And lucky for you, he’s going to give you an hour of live training and Q&A to show you exactly how to create it.
Introducing: The Hopper
The funnel is enticing, yes, because it looks like an ice cream cone. We get it. But it does not work.
What happens to everything in between?
With The Hopper, you are nurturing leads and engaging with people throughout the process, referrals to active candidates.
And you’re doing this individually, in a way that they want to engage with you, using options that work for them.
What we’ll cover:
- What is The Hopper, and how to automate so it’s less work and well received by candidates.
- Lead Nurturing on the Front End.
- Identifying various mechanisms to engage your audience and keep them listening.
- Not saying “NO” to the talent network, but understanding that the talent network and lead funnel are different.
- Why Funnels = Bad. What to do instead, and the tools you need to achieve this.
“A recruiting funnel is like a big ice cream cone full of frozen candidates.”
That is also a really bad analogy. (Hey, we tried.)
See you on the webinar.
Learn why Shally is (literally) The Father of Sourcing, and how he’s helping us create a one-of-kind recruiting and sourcing educational workshop with #HRTX.
Shally Steckerl, Founder, The Sourcing Institute & The Sourcing Institute Foundation
I partner with Recruiters and Sourcers, from the most seasoned to entry level empowering them with innovative strategies and techniques to adapt to today's ever changing global market.
Connect on LinkedIn